Direction / Shuttle Services
FROM THE SAN ANTONIO AIRPORT
Take 410 West to Route 16 (Bandera Road)
• Follow Route 16 into Bandera.
• At the Junction of 16 and 173 (Traffic Light) take a right onto 173.
• Follow 173 through town passed the Super S grocery store
• You will come to another set of lights. 173 turns right at the light.
• Follow 173 for a little bit and you will see Ranch Road 3240.
• Turn left onto Ranch Road 3240.
• Go 4 miles on 3240.
• Turn right onto Rikki Drive.
• Sugar and Spice Ranch Camp is about a half mile up on the right.
• You'll see the sign and the gate. Drive on up to the main house and check-in.
We do provide a shuttle that costs $50 each way from the airport. However, you may want to rent a car at the airport depending on your flight arrival and departure.
Bonding Mothers & Daughters Through Horses
THE SUGAR AND SPICE RANCH CAMP
You are the
visitor. Thank You for stopping by.